A performance full-zip fleece hoody with the right mix of lightweight warmth and motion-friendly stretch, made of polyester fleece and Polartec® Power Stretch™. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
We do our best to process and ship orders within 1-2 business days (Monday-Friday, excluding holidays). We kindly ask that you choose standard shipping where possible to reduce our environmental impact. If you have any questions about your order, you can reach out to our Customer Service team and we will be happy to help.
Returns and Repairs
Unsure of your size? Can’t decide between jackets? Our Customer Service team is here to help—the less unnecessary shipping, the better. We have no time limit on returns and accept both current and past-season products.
We Guarantee Everything We Make
If you are not satisfied with one of our products at the time you receive it, or if one of our products does not perform to your satisfaction, our Ironclad Guarantee allows you to return it for a replacement or refund at no charge. Damage due to wear and tear will be repaired at a reasonable charge.
Select Size and Color
- Torso made of 100% polyester fleece with sweater-knit face and fleece interior; side panels made of Polartec® Power Stretch™ polyester/elastane jersey
- Zips to the chin; comfortable multipanel hood for warmth and protection from the elements
- Raglan sleeves and inset underarm panels provide a full and natural range of motion
- Zippered handwarmer pockets; vertical, left-chest zippered security pocket that’s headphone-compatible
- Elasticized cuffs and hem seal in warmth and resist abrasion
- Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps eliminate seam chafe
- Hip length; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Country of OriginMade in Thailand.
Weight473 g (16.7 oz)
- Body: 7.2-oz 100% polyester knitted fleece
- Side panels: 6.8-oz Polartec® Power Stretch™ 84% polyester/16% elastane jersey face with a fleece back
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
By their nature, knitted garments are prone to pilling, and this style is no exception. Removing pills can help lengthen the life of your Patagonia sweater, plus it’s easy to do with a sweater stone. Learn about removing pills at wornwear.com