Patagonia Men's Light Storm Jacket
A super versatile H2No™ Performance Standard waterproof/breathable jacket that stops wind, rain and wet snow. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Built with a 2-layer H2No™ Performance Standard waterproof/breathable recycled polyester shell lined with recycled polyester taffeta
- Full-length zipper with an exterior storm flap with snap closure; interior wind flap; stand-up collar and zipper garage at the chin for next-to-skin comfort
- The adjustable, stowaway hood has a zippered closure for storm protection
- Two top-entry flap pockets and two side-entry handwarmer pockets with zippered closures
- Built with one interior security chest pocket to hold small essentials
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- 695 g (24.5 oz)
H2No™ Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 5-oz 100% recycled polyester solid plain weave.
Hood: 3-layer, 3.2-oz 100% nylon solid plain weave.
Lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester solid taffeta.
All with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Shell fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
bluesign™ Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign® technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice