For moving quickly and comfortably on scrambles and hikes when you don’t need to pack the kitchen sink, this small 14-liter daypack stores necessities and features a highly breathable back panel and shoulder straps. Made of rugged 100% recycled nylon.
We do our best to process and ship orders within 1-2 business days (Monday-Friday, excluding holidays). We kindly ask that you choose standard shipping where possible to reduce our environmental impact. If you have any questions about your order, you can reach out to our Customer Service team and we will be happy to help.
Unsure of the right size? Can’t decide between jackets? Our Customer Service team is here to help—the less unnecessary shipping, the better. We have no time limit on returns and accept both current and past-season products.
Sign up for product highlights, original stories, activism awareness, event updates and more.
Select Size and Color
Made of Recycled MaterialsBuilt of rugged 100% recycled nylon
Comfortable Shoulder StrapsHighly breathable Regulator® air mesh shoulder straps
Back Panel Engineered for All-Day WearSuspended mesh back-panel construction provides excellent airflow and prevents moisture buildup for all-day comfort
Hydration CompatibleHydration compatible
Handy CoverRain cover included
Zippered PocketTop zip pocket has a key clip and secures small items
Pack VolumePack volume is 14 liters
Country of OriginMade in Vietnam.
Weight477 g (1 lb)
- Shell: 4-oz 140-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop
- Boot: 4.1-oz 210-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop
- Rain cover: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta
- All with a PU coating and a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Back panel and straps: 4.4-oz 100% polyester mesh
- Pockets: 9.4-oz 66% nylon/34% elastane mesh
- Lining: 3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a PU coating
- Frame: layered foam frame sheet
477 g (16.8 oz)
18" x 9.25" x 8.5"
14L (854 cu in)