Patagonia 850 Down Sleeping Bag 30°F / -1°C - Regular
The streamlined 850 Down Sleeping Bag has a minimalist-minded design and a feature set that’s ideal for climbers, kayakers and backpackers who need an essentials-only kit.
- Ultralight 100% nylon ripstop Pertex Quantum® fabric, which features Y-shaped filament technology to create a shell that’s nearly half the weight and twice the strength of our other down shell fabrics
- Liner is made from our beloved Houdini fabric—a featherweight 100% nylon ripstop that provides quick dry times and soft, next-to-skin comfort
- For exceptional heat-trapping warmth, season after season durability and ultra-compressibility, it’s insulated with 850-fill-power Advanced Global Traceable Down (goose down certified by NSF International from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked)
- Lightweight stitch-through baffle construction reduces weight and increases stuffability
- Low-profile hood is designed to move with you and minimize twisting; it fits securely around your shoulders and head with lightweight cording and concealed cord locks
- Custom stitch-through foot box maximizes warmth and allows ample room for movement
- When packing, there’s an ultralight stuffsack made from our Houdini fabric (1.2-oz 100% nylon ripstop). For long-term storage, a larger drawstring bag (made of a 55% hemp/45% organic cotton blend) is included
- 734 g (25.9 oz)
Shell: 0.85-oz 15-denier 100% nylon ripstop Pertex Quantum® built with Y-shaped filament technology; with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Fabric is certified as bluesign™ approved.
Liner: 1.2-oz 15-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Insulation: 850-fill-power Advanced Global Traceable Down (goose down certified by NSF International from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked)View The Footprint Chronicles
Traceable Down Insulation
All Patagonia virgin down is certified to the Advanced Global Traceable Down standard by NSF International. The Advanced certification level means our down suppliers conducted audits all the way back to the parent farms to ensure there was no live-plucking and that broader humane animal welfare standards were faithfully observed throughout the supply chain.
bluesign™ Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice