Patagonia Europe would like to inform you that we are currently changing fulfilment partners and upgrading our systems. Due to this move, you may notice some changes to our normal processes. We are confident that this upgrade will improve your customer experience in the long-term and would like to bring the following to your attention for the short-term:
- Express shipping in Europe will not be available between March 27th – mid April.
- Orders placed to countries which require import documents (Norway, Switzerland, Channel Islands, Canary Islands etc.) after March 25th, will experience a delayed shipping time of up to eight working days. We appreciate your patience as we fulfil your order as soon as we can.
- Orders placed between March 30th - April 3rd, may encounter a slower processing time. We will do our best to fulfil all orders as quickly as possible.
- Bank transfer payments are currently unavailable until further notice.
- From March 24th we will launch a new returns portal online.
- Any return label associated with orders placed prior to March 23rd will no longer be valid. For orders placed on our website prior to March 23rd, you can log your return via our new return portal starting March 24th.
- Although we do not anticipate any delay to our returns service, we kindly ask for your patience from March 23rd – April 15th while we work to process all refunds as quickly as possible through this transition period.
- If you have any issues accessing our return portal, or have any questions about a return, please reach out to our Customer Service Team.
- Web Special items will not be available on our website between March 20th – April 15th.
- Certain styles, colours and sizes may show as sold out online throughout March and early April. We advise you to check back on our website mid-end April for full inventory availability.
- Although we will do our best to maintain accurate inventory throughout this transition, we ask for your patience should any stock discrepancies affect your order.