Patagonia Women's Tropic Comfort Hoody
This comfortable, fast-drying fishing and travel hoody wicks away moisture and offers 50+ UPF sun protection and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control for extended wear in hot and humid weather. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- 100% recycled polyester jersey (solid hood and sleeves: 50% recycled) with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Adjustable, full-coverage hood has a generous cut to fit over a baseball cap for additional sun protection
- Thumb holes for added sun protection for the backs of the hands
- Rear zippered security pocket for small essentials
- Artist: Emma Yardley (HDTW)
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 179 g (6.3 oz)
Body: 3.7-oz 100% recycled polyester jersey.
Solid hood and sleeves: 3.7-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) jersey.
All with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control and 50+ UPF sun protection.
Fabric is certified as bluesign®® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
HeiQ® Fresh uses the natural antimicrobial properties of silver ions to keep clothes odor free. It’s made from recycled silver salt*— the ions of which are naturally present in our environment and can be found in our drinking water, salt water and soil—that effectively inhibits the metabolism of the bacteria from processing odorless sweat into body odor.
Lacking fur, feathers or scales, we humans have to think up clever ways to protect ourselves from the sun. Products with the UPF designation provide built-in sun protection that won’t wear off.
To achieve sun protection, Patagonia takes a varied approach, depending on the degree of protection desired and the fabric used. Elements of the strategy can range from yarn selection to fabric construction to the use of special finishes (especially for light colors which generally provide less protection).
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice