Patagonia Women's Cross Beta Sports Bra
Our Cross Beta Sports Bra has a crossover front design that reduces heat retention and provides extra support. Extremely soft recycled polyester/elastane jersey fabric wicks moisture, dries fast and provides comfort for all-day/all-trip wear. An innovative perforated elastic band creates increased breathability. Best for A/B cup sizes; modest support for B/C. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Ultrasoft, moisture-wicking fabric dries fast and feels great next to skin; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Crossover design in front and back allows for added support without the bulk and tight compression of a regular sports bra
- High-density cups hold their shape after extended use and washing
- Soft mesh lining for next-to-skin comfort and power mesh for added support
- Innovative perforated elastic band for added breathability in high-sweat zones
- Self-fabric binding on straps allows them to sit flat, reducing dig-in or twisting
- Tearaway label for reduced bulk and added comfort
- 74 g (2.6 oz)
Heathers: 5.3-oz 86% polyester (43% recycled)/14% elastane jersey.
Prints: 5.2-oz 85% recycled polyester/15% elastane jersey.
Both with a moisture-wicking finish and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control.
Lining: 3.5-oz 100% polyester mesh and 4.7-oz 73% nylon/27% elastane power mesh.
Cups: 100% polyester with HeiQ Fresh durable odor control.
Fabric is certified as bluesign™ approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
bluesign™ Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice