100% recycled, layerable, hooded convertible baby one-piece made of high pile fleece with recycled polyester plain weave lining treated with DWR (durable water repellent) finish for head-to-toe warmth.
Everything we make has an impact on people and the planet. So does everything you buy. The clothing industry contributes up to 10% of the pollution driving the climate crisis. And apparel workers are among the lowest paid in the world. That’s why we make high-quality clothes with recycled materials and promote fair and safe labor conditions for workers. There are some things you can do, too.
Buy less . Buy used. Repair what you wear out. Buy from brands that care for their people and the planet. Your purchases are your demands .
Select Size and Color
- Made of 100% recycled polyester ½” high pile fleece and lined with 100% recycled polyester plain weave for cozy warmth
- Warm, three-panel hood construction with elastane binding at opening for a secure fit
- Two durable, full-length zippers for easy on/off have internal wind flaps
- Center front drop in pocket
- Fold-over mittens at cuffs offer added warmth
- Convertible bunting has the ability to be zipped apart for two legs or zipped together as a bunting sack
Country of OriginMade in Vietnam.
Weight524 g (18.5 oz)
- Body: 11-oz 100% recycled polyester 1/2” pile sherpa fleece
- Lining: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Size & Fit
Your reviews help us improve our gear. Take a few minutes to tell us what you think.