Maintenance TechnicianFull time | Building Facilities
Location:Reno Service Center, NV
This position is a utility player which will assist with all phases of Distribution Center maintenance and operations.
- Provide backup for mechanical repairs on Crisplant sortation system, Dematic conveyors, Raymond lift machines and balers
- Operate the scanning and recycling station
- Baling machine operation and maintenance
- Various janitorial duties
- Move and install misc. distribution center equipment
- Load and unload all recycled baled products, plastic, cardboard and common threads
- Operation of floor scrubbing machines in both of our warehouses
- Run all lift equipment in the Distribution Center
- Must have 5 years’ experience in maintenance background
- Must be able to diagnose 24,120, 208, 240, 277, and 480 volt systems
- Able to use diagnostic instruments, Fluke multi-meter, computer interface, H.M.I. controls
- Good organizational skills and flexibility in a changing work environment
- Able to work closely with others in a team oriented approach
- General knowledge of commercial maintenance practices
- Open to challenging working conditions, weekends and an understand that extended hours will happen on occasion
- Baseline computer skills
- Mechanical aptitude with experience in the following categories; forecasting repair and maintenance schedules, proactive versus reactive maintenance, daily sight and sound analysis, condition assessments and of course problem solving in regards to Hydraulic, Pneumatic and electrical systems.
- Clean driving record
- Sound judgement and integrity
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. and endure repetitive lifting, carrying and climbing ladders.
- Ability to consistently climb stairs, stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Must follow all warehouse safety requirements.
It is the responsibility of every employee to contribute to a positive work environment through cooperative and professional interactions with co-workers, customers and vendors.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other factors prohibited by law.