Senior Workday AnalystFull time | HR
Job Title: Senior Workday Analyst
Reports to: Workday Manager
Location: Ventura, CA
The Senior Workday Analyst will be a technical and strategic partner to HR and key Business Partners to support Company business objectives and maximize global Workday utilization. Primary areas of focus include integrations, payroll/tax, system enhancements, data/system security, employment compliance as well as support for other functional areas as needed. You will have Project Management responsibility for planning, risk management, task management, issue-tracking and resolution, customer communications, and on-time delivery of quality results.
What You’ll Do
Integrations, Reporting, and Analytics
- Specific to Integrations, Payroll, and Security, create, maintain and support advanced-tier Workday functionality, business process configuration, interfaces, analytics, and reports.
- Develop high quality integrations that are scalable and global at the core.
- Understand and follow company policies surrounding data governance, security, and integration development.
- Analyze system integrity and reliability; maintain and troubleshoot Workday integrations with other applications and vendors; perform routine production support as needed.
- Serve as the go-to person and subject matter expert for all Workday integrations, system security, and payroll data/reporting.
- Serve as Project Manager to collaborate with HR and other Business Partners to identify new Workday functionality, process improvement needs, and relevant Workday mid-year updates and optimization. Conduct analysis, preparation, and testing of new functionality.
- Provide Workday support for HR initiatives. Participate in global Workday implementations and post implementation maintenance, upkeep, and analysis. Be a resource to global partners.
- Throughout the year, provide end-user troubleshooting, remediation, and escalation management to reach successful resolution.
- Maintain awareness of current trends in HRIS training, materials, tools, and techniques, and make recommendations for future system adoptions and improvements.
Security and Compliance
- Run periodic Workday security audits and maintain system security protocol, including review of sign on activity, looking for anomalies and abnormal failed sign on attempts.
- Partner with I.T. to research new technology as related to data and system security.
- Partner with I.T. to maintain and update security breach plan.
- Review system compliance with U.S. and Global regulations as related to worker data, record retention, and data purging.
- Regularly review Workday configuration to ensure it meets system audit standards.
- Review and respond to HR Helpdesk tickets specific to areas of responsibility, as well as assist with other tickets as needed.
- Participate in user group meetings/conferences. Access Workday on-line resources such as Community, Customer Care, Learning Center.
- Serve as backup for Workday team as necessary.
Who You Are
- Passion for conservation and commitment to protecting the environment.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Ability to write clearly and persuasively in addition to defining problems and articulating solutions within a group setting.
- Comfortable with team-based work structure; ability to demonstrate flexibility on the job.
- Demonstrates initiative, is conscientious and provides complete follow-through on all areas of responsibility.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment with minimal privacy and numerous interruptions.
Experience You Bring
- Bachelor’s degree or related equivalent experience.
- 7+ years of experience working with HRIS systems and a proven track record of Workday experience.
- Must be experienced in Workday Studio with a minimum of 3 years of practical Workday Integrations experience.
- Workday Integrations Certification (current or expired) is required.
- Working knowledge of XML, XLST, SOAP, and REST calls is required.
- Proficiency with Workday application: HCM, benefits, organization, compensation, absence, time, payroll, recruiting, talent/performance.
- A solid and proven track record in project management including update releases and cross-functional projects.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
- Ability to do computer work and look at a computer screen for extended periods of time.
- Ability to maintain a composed and professional demeanor within a flexible and busy work environment.
- On an as-needed basis, ability to travel domestically and internationally utilizing various transportation methods.
It is the responsibility of every employee to contribute to a positive work environment through cooperative and professional interactions with co-workers, customers and vendors.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other factors prohibited by law.