Digital Marketing Manager - Sausalito, CAFull time | Ecommerce Website
Job Title: Digital Marketing Manager
Reports to: Director of E-commerce, Provisions
Location: Sausalito, CA
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager who is excited about leading digital growth for Patagonia Provisions e-commerce and teaching customers about regenerative organic agriculture. She/he will have the opportunity to define the way we sell food online and build out a critical part of the e-commerce team. The Manager will lead and execute all efforts related to customer acquisition and retention in the digital business, including marketing through email, search, social, and direct mail. She/he will own all metrics related to customer acquisition and our digital brand presence.
Patagonia Provisions is a fast-moving startup within Patagonia, dedicated to saving our home planet through innovation in regenerative organic agriculture. The e-commerce team is responsible for rapid growth in online sales through our website, as well as promoting the mission of the company through all digital channels.
What you’ll do:
- Use business to save our home planet by supporting regenerative agriculture
- Plan and execute marketing strategies to increase traffic and traffic quality over time
- Oversee and/or execute design and copywriting of digital marketing to brand standards
- Plan digital marketing editorial calendar and campaigns to drive sales and tell brand stories
- Build a new, high-performing team
- Communicate key marketing performance metrics with all parts of the organization to help shape overall company strategy
- Lead technology decision-making as it relates to digital marketing
- Contribute to high-priority projects as they arise
Who you are and the experience you bring:
- You are passionate about the Patagonia mission, our culture, and understanding our customers
- You have a track record of building successful high-growth digital marketing programs
- You are results-driven and can keep others aligned on outcomes
- You thrive in ambiguous environments
- You enjoy project managing and leading diverse groups of people
- You are analytical and use data-driven arguments to make your point
- You are a strong communicator and can clearly articulate your ideas to others
- You have experience with search marketing, email marketing, visual design and copywriting, Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time
- Ability to look at a computer screen for extended periods of time
- Ability to maintain a composed and professional demeanor within a flexible and (at times noisy) work environment
- Travel may be required
It is the responsibility of every employee to contribute to a positive work environment through cooperative and professional interactions with co-workers, customers and vendors.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other factors prohibited by law.