Patagonia Women's June Lake Skirt
The ideal travel skirt for summer. This wrap skirt is perfect for exploring ancient ruins or dining al fresco.
- Lightweight TENCEL® lyocell drapes beautifully
- Traditional wrap skirt secures with hidden buttons on waistband and ties on side
- Circle skirt pattern creates a fluttering effect
- 100% TENCEL® lyocell fabric is great in hot humid conditions; wrinkles fall out when you unpack
- Size small measures 18¾" at center front
- Skirt length goes up or down, depending on size
- 133 g (4.7 oz)
3.4-oz 100% TENCEL® lyocell twillView The Footprint Chronicles
TENCEL® is a branded lyocell fiber that comes from the pulp of trees that are grown on sustainably run farms certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC).
The eucalyptus wood pulp is dissolved in a non-toxic organic solvent. The solution is extruded through fine holes to produce fiber and the solvent is recycled in a closed-loop process – more than 99% of the solvent is recovered and reused. We ensure that the fabric processing of TENCEL® lyocell fiber does not utilize any harmful chemicals (like formaldehyde).
TENCEL® lyocell is a high-tenacity cellulosic fiber, which gives high strength properties to the fabric which can then be used in place of other regenerated cellulose fibers such as viscose rayon.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice