A performance full-zip fleece jacket with the right mix of lightweight warmth and motion-friendly stretch, made of 100% polyester fleece and Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Select Size and Color
- Torso made of 100% polyester fleece with sweater-knit face and fleece interior; side panels made of Polartec® Power Stretch™ polyester/elastane jersey
- Zips to the chin for warmth and protection against the elements
- Raglan sleeves and inset underarm panels provide a full and natural range of motion
- Zippered handwarmer pockets; vertical, left-chest zippered security pocket that’s headphone-compatible
- Elasticized cuffs and hem seal in warmth and resist abrasion
- Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps eliminate seam chafe
- Hip length; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Country of OriginMade in Thailand.
Weight451 g (15.9 oz)
- Body: 7.2-oz 100% polyester knitted fleece
- Side panels: 6.8-oz Polartec® Power Stretch™ 84% polyester/16% elastane jersey face with a fleece back
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
By their nature, knitted garments are prone to pilling, and this style is no exception. Removing pills can help lengthen the life of your Patagonia sweater, plus it’s easy to do with a sweater stone. Learn about removing pills at wornwear.com