Patagonia Lightweight Black Hole® Cinch Backpack 20L
A simple, single-pull main closure makes loading a cinch. This classic top-loader design is built of burly yet light fabric that makes this pack equally at home on the trail or the train.
- Lightweight, bomber nylon ripstop is weather-resistant and highly packable
- Easy-access top-loader with drawcord closure; zippered stash pocket; internal sleeve is hydration-compatible
- Micro daisy chain provides various lash points
- Highly breathable mesh shoulder straps and back panel; adjustable sternum strap
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle
- 479 g (1 lb .9 oz)
7.1-oz 210-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finishView The Footprint Chronicles
479 g (16.9 oz)
41 x 27 x 14 cm (16 x 10.5 x 5.5 in)
20L (1220 cu in)
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice