Patagonia Women's Wild Trails Sports Bra
Our Wild Trails Sports Bra provides high-impact support with added breathability and comfort for high-output performance. Racerback construction combined with full molded foam panel provides the right compression and support. Lightweight stretch band moves moisture and dries quickly. High-impact support for B/C cup sizes, mid-impact support for D+. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Supportive body fabric is soft against skin, wicks moisture and dries quickly, with Polygiene® permanent odor control; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Racerback design allows for added support, while using minimal fabrication to reduce bulk and potential for chafing
- Full molded panel provides added support for larger cup sizes, while still wicking moisture and drying quickly for high-sweat situations
- Soft mesh lining for next-to-skin comfort and power mesh for added support
- Elastic band provides additional support and moisture management, but is also soft for next-to-skin comfort. Adjustability for easy on and off through hook-and-loop closure
- Self-fabric binding on straps allows them to sit flat, reducing dig-in or twisting
- Tear away label for reduced bulk and added comfort
- 113 g (4 oz)
Space dyes: 8.4-oz 85% recycled polyester/15% elastane jersey with MiDori® bioSoft for added wicking and softness.
Prints and solid contrast: 8.6-oz 85% recycled polyester/15% elastane jersey.
All with Polygiene® permanent odor control.
Lining: 4.7-oz 73% nylon/27% elastane power mesh.
Molded panel: 100% polyester spacer mesh.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewnView The Footprint Chronicles
Polygiene® odor control permanently protects your garments from smelling like a middle school locker room. Sweat itself is odorless, but it creates the conditions that bacteria need to multiply, and some of those bacteria produce odors. Polygiene permanent odor control stops the growth of odor-causing bacteria on fabrics, so you can wear more and wash less.
Active only on the fabric surface, Polygiene permanent odor control does not interfere with perspiration or with the skin’s natural bacterial flora. Polygiene particles are more than 100 times larger than nanoparticles and therefore are too large to penetrate to the skin’s barrier. Polygiene-treated fabrics have received Medical Class 1 approval in Europe, the same class that includes bandages.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice