Patagonia Women's R1® Lite Yulex™ Front-Zip Long-Sleeved Spring Suit
Lightweight and ultra-stretchy, this neoprene-free spring suit is made of 85% Yulex™ natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content, with a 100% recycled polyester lining; the natural rubber is derived from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council® certified by the Rainforest Alliance. Suggested water temperatures: 65°–75° F/18°–23° C. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made with neoprene-free 85% Yulex™ natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber (by polymer content) that meets our rigorous standards for performance, durability, warmth and sustainability; the natural rubber is derived from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council® certified by the Rainforest Alliance; the synthetic rubber is chlorine-free
- Solution-dyed, high-stretch 100% recycled polyester jersey lining throughout improves flexibility and dry time; exterior face fabric made with solution-dyed 88% recycled polyester/12% elastane is durable, stretchy and water-resistant; lining and face fabric laminated with solvent-free AquaA™ glue
- All seams are triple glued and blindstitched; internally spot-taped at high-stress areas
- Floating, asymmetrical front-zip with corrosion-proof Salmi® zipper provides better seal and extends suit’s lifespan; unlike other designs, zipper is replaceable
- Easy-access key loop
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 567 g (20 oz)
Body: 2mm 85% Yulex™ natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content, lined with high-stretch 100% recycled polyester jersey.
Exterior face: 88% recycled polyester/12% elastane.
Natural rubber is from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council® certified by the Rainforest Alliance.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewnView The Footprint Chronicles
Our renewable Yulex natural rubber is tapped from hevea trees that can produce rubber for over 30 years; it replaces conventional, nonrenewable neoprene. The raw natural rubber comes form sources that are Forest Stewardship Council certified by the Rainforest Alliance - meaning the trees aren't grown on newly clear-cut rainforest land, like some of the world's supply. By replacing neoprene with natural rubber, we're reducing CO2 emissions by up to ~80% in the manufacturing process.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice