Patagonia Women's Capilene® Cool Trail Tank Top
Our softest performance knit. Quick drying and wicking to keep you dry and comfortable, with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control. Made from 50-100% recycled content, Patagonia tech tees keep you comfortable when you’re working hard in conditions ranging from cool to hot. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Comfortable self-fabric scoop neck wicks moisture to keep you cool and dry and won’t bind when you’re active
- Built with a drop tail hem to keep your shirt in place during movement
- The built-in locker loop makes it easy to hang dry your Capilene® Cool Trail garment
- The tagless design eliminates tags at the neck for itch-free, chafe-free comfort
- For a soft, skin-friendly feel we’ve woven the Patagonia label to the left-front hem
- With built-in HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control you’ll stay welcome among friends at the end of a long day
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- 94 g (3.3 oz)
Solids: 4.4-oz 100% recycled polyester spun jersey.
Heathers: 4.4-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) spun jersey.
Both with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
HeiQ® Fresh uses the natural antimicrobial properties of silver ions to keep clothes odor free. It’s made from recycled silver salt*— the ions of which are naturally present in our environment and can be found in our drinking water, salt water and soil—that effectively inhibits the metabolism of the bacteria from processing odorless sweat into body odor.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice