Patagonia Girls' Torrentshell Jacket
Made of 100% recycled nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, the Girls’ Torrentshell Jacket is an H2No™ Performance Standard 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable hard shell that’s fully taped for seriously wet weather protection.
- H2No™ Performance Standard waterproof/breathable 2.5-layer recycled nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Multipanel hood has a slightly extended brim, an elasticized under-the-brim gusset for protective fit and reflective detail on back
- Full-length waterproof zipper has internal storm flap and a reflective webbing zipper pull
- Reflective tape on snapped left-chest pocket
- Cuffs adjust with hook-and-loop closure
- Elasticized waist adds shaping; two zippered side pockets with reflective webbing pulls
- Slight drop-tail hem for extra coverage; hand-me-down ID label
- 224 g (7.9 oz)
H2No™ Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 2.9-oz 50-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Fabric is certified as bluesign™ approvedView The Footprint Chronicles
2.5-layer H2No™ Performance Standard shell fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof, breathable and highly packable for backpacking, alpine climbing and backcountry skiing. They combine a water-repellent shell fabric with a waterproof/breathable membrane and a protective top coat barrier without needing a protective lining fabric. A raised print layer is applied to decreased layering friction and increase moisture management.
2.5-layer H2No™ Performance Standard shell fabrics are coated with DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish that repels light rain and snow. In conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
All products bearing the H2No mark have been vigorously tested for durability in our 24 Killer Wash.
bluesign™ Approved Fabric
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice