Patagonia Black Hole® Wheeled Duffel Bag 40L
Our smallest wheeled Black Hole® duffel is carry-on approved and ready for your next journey. Made with 100% recycled body fabric, lining and webbing.
- Made from lightweight yet extremely durable, 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a TPU-film laminate to create a fabric that’s weather-resistant, abrasion-resistant and highly packable; lined with 100% recycled polyester with a tough polyurethane coating
- The large U-shaped zipper opens the top of the Black Hole® Wheeled Duffel like a book to provide quick-and-easy access to the main compartment; a zippered side pocket and mesh stash pockets inside the lid keep the day’s small essentials close at hand
- The tough, reinforced haul handles withstand the wear and tear of over-zealous baggage handlers
- Built with a stout wheelset for smooth, comfortable travel
- Internal compression straps stabilize and cinch down your gear
- 3,180 g (7 lbs)
Body: 14-oz 900-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop (22% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate.
Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating.
Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Body fabric is certified as bluesign®® approved
3,180 g (7 lbs 0.2 oz)
54.8 x 35.6 x 24.1 cm (21.6" x 14" x 9.5")
40L (2,441 cu in)
bluesign™ Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign® technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice