Patagonia Wind Shield Gloves
For running, cycling or Nordic skiing, these wind-blocking gloves are built for ultimate dexterity and protection against the cold.
- Stretchy soft-shell fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish provides protection from wind and elements
- Breathable polyester/elastane solid jersey fabric provides warmth, breathability and wicking on the inside of fingers, palm and wrist; with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
- Microsuede is durable for grip and protection on palm, thumb, index and middle fingers
- Touch screen–compatible panels on thumb and index finger
- Elastic pull loops at wrist for ease of entry and exit
- 51 g (1.8 oz)
Main: 5.5-oz 100% recycled polyester laminated to polyurethane film with a grid emboss and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Panels: 6.9-oz 85% polyester/15% elastane with a brushed back and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control.
Palm overlay: 7.6-oz 50% nylon/50% polyester microsuede.
Main body fabric is certified as bluesign™ approved
HeiQ® Fresh uses the natural antimicrobial properties of silver ions to keep clothes odor free. It’s made from recycled silver salt*— the ions of which are naturally present in our environment and can be found in our drinking water, salt water and soil—that effectively inhibits the metabolism of the bacteria from processing odorless sweat into body odor.
bluesign™ Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign® technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice