Patagonia Stormfront® Pack 30L
Our highest level of waterproof protection in a pack. It’s 100% waterproof-submersible with a burly TIZIP® closure, ergonomic back panel and shoulder harness; carry your gear with confidence, knowing it will be dry no matter what.
- The durable fabric package combines a burly nylon core with a TPU coating to create a 100% waterproof package
- 100% waterproof TIZIP® zipper for quick access to large main compartment which has plenty of space for a 15" laptop, a DSLR camera or a slew of fly boxes; an exterior stash pocket holds the small items you need to keep close at hand
- The fully adjustable, low-profile padded shoulder harness and removable waistbelt handle large loads and evenly distribute weight for carrying comfort
- Two webbing loops on the exterior allow you to attach a rod tube or an extra jacket
- Side utility keepers allow you to easily attach extra gear or secure the Stormfront® Pack to a raft or inside a canoe
- We designed the Stormfront® for compatibility with the Convertible Vest (sold separately)
- 822 g (1 lb 13 oz)
11.7-oz 800-denier 100% nylon with a single-side TPU coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
822 g (1 lb 13 oz.)
53 x 30 x 22 cm (21 x 12 x 9 in)
30L (1831 cu in)
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice