Patagonia Men's Stretch Wavefarer® Walk Shorts - 20"
Worn in or out of the water, these all-purpose shorts have the versatility and comfort of our quick-drying Stretch Wavefarer® Boardshorts in an everyday walk-shorts silhouette.
- Made from durable and quick-drying 95% nylon (65% recycled)/5% elastane with four-way stretch, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Classic flat-front chino styling with flat-lying rubber button fly and closure; durable, interior bartacked drawstring for increased security; belt loops
- Front slash pockets with mesh pocket bags; left-rear drop-in pocket with mesh pocket bag; right-rear pocket with mesh pocket bag; internal key loop and button closure for security
- Outseam is 20"; regular length provides a more traditional choice and greater sun protection for the legs
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- 167 g (5.9 oz)
4.2-oz 95% nylon (65% recycled)/5% elastane with four-way stretch, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection.
Fabric is certified as bluesign™ approvedView The Footprint Chronicles
Lacking fur, feathers or scales, we humans have to think up clever ways to protect ourselves from the sun. Products with the UPF designation provide built-in sun protection that won’t wear off.
To achieve sun protection, Patagonia takes a varied approach, depending on the degree of protection desired and the fabric used. Elements of the strategy can range from yarn selection to fabric construction to the use of special finishes (especially for light colors which generally provide less protection).
bluesign™ Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice