Made from durable 4-layer H2No™ Performance Standard fabric, our Rio Azul Waders offer lightweight waterproof/breathable performance for the minimalist angler.
Everything we make has an impact on people and the planet. So does everything you buy. The clothing industry contributes up to 10% of the pollution driving the climate crisis. And apparel workers are among the lowest paid in the world. That’s why we make high-quality clothes with recycled materials and promote fair and safe labor conditions for workers. There are some things you can do, too.
Buy less . Buy used. Repair what you wear out. Buy from brands that care for their people and the planet. Your purchases are your demands .
Select Size and Color
- H2No™ Performance Standard polyester solid twill microfiber shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier and DWR (durable water repellent) finish; fully taped seams
- Innovative SSC (single-seam construction) seaming eliminates seams from highest-wear points on inside of legs
- Full elastic belt; male/female buckles on adjustable suspenders allow waders to be more cleanly worn as pants
- Laser-cut Hypalon® utility keeper allows easy access to tools, nippers, etc.; internal daisy chains for tools; internal center-back hanger loop for easy drying
- Articulated legs
- Anatomical left and right booties have lower volume and a more sock-like fit; resilient 4mm neoprene resists compaction for greater durability
- Streamlined flat-panel gravel guards drain water faster and are more resistant to abrasion and wear
Country of OriginMade in Vietnam.
Weight879 g (31 oz)
- H2No™ Performance Standard shell: 4-layer, 6.1-oz 100% polyester solid twill microfiber with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
Size & Fit
Your reviews help us improve our gear. Take a few minutes to tell us what you think.