Our Boys’ Capilene® Bottoms are made of a soft, comfortable polyester/elastane fabric blend that stretches, wicks moisture and is quick to dry. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Everything we make has an impact on people and the planet. So does everything you buy. The clothing industry contributes up to 10% of the pollution driving the climate crisis. And apparel workers are among the lowest paid in the world. That’s why we make high-quality clothes with recycled materials and promote fair and safe labor conditions for workers. There are some things you can do, too.
Buy less . Buy used. Repair what you wear out. Buy from brands that care for their people and the planet. Your purchases are your demands .
Select Size and Color
- Polyester/elastane blend stretches for ease of movement and features a wicking finish, HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control and a soft sueded back; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Fabric is soft and cozy next to skin, and provides superior warmth and moisture management
- Waistband has brushed inner elastic for next-to-skin softness
- Functional fly; gusseted crotch for comfort and unimpeded mobility
- Cuff seams are offset for minimal bulk
- Flatlock seams to minimize chafing
- Layers easily under midlayers and outerwear
Country of OriginMade in Sri Lanka.
Weight122 g (4.3 oz)
- 5.3-oz 88% polyester/12% elastane sueded jersey with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Size & Fit
Your reviews help us improve our gear. Take a few minutes to tell us what you think.