Patagonia Women's Switchback Sports Bra
The Switchback Sports Bra provides added breathability and comfort without affecting support or performance. Cross-back straps provide compression and support, and the lightweight stretch band dries quickly. High-impact support for A/B cup sizes, mid-impact support for B/C and low-impact support for C/D. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Supportive body fabric is soft against skin, wicks moisture and dries quickly; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Cross-back, performance mesh straps for strategic support and breathability without bulk
- High-density cups hold their shape after extended use and washing
- Soft mesh lining for next-to-skin comfort and power mesh for added support
- Logo on back left
- Tear-away label for reduced bulk and added comfort
- High-impact support for A/B cup sizes, mid-impact support for B/C and low-impact support for C/D
- 83 g (2.93 oz)
Solids: 8.6-oz 85% recycled polyester/15% elastane jersey.
Space dyes: 8.4-oz 85% recycled polyester/15% elastane jersey.
Prints: 8.6-oz 83% recycled polyester/17% elastane jersey.
All with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control.
Lining: 3.5-oz 100% polyester mesh and 4.7-oz 73% nylon/27% elastane power mesh.
Cups: 100% polyester with HeiQ Fresh durable odor control.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
HeiQ® Fresh uses the natural antimicrobial properties of silver ions to keep clothes odor free. It’s made from recycled silver salt*— the ions of which are naturally present in our environment and can be found in our drinking water, salt water and soil—that effectively inhibits the metabolism of the bacteria from processing odorless sweat into body odor.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice