Patagonia Women's Capilene® Lightweight Crew
Our lightest, fastest-drying and best-wicking polyester baselayer, the Capilene® Lightweight Crew features Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Capilene® Lightweight has a smooth face for easy layering. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Fabric’s open-grid pattern next to skin provides excellent breathability, moisture wicking and dry time with Polygiene® permanent odor control
- Self-fabric binding at collar with internal neck tape for comfort; locker loop for hang drying
- Offset shoulder seams eliminate chafing under pack straps
- Full underarm gusset for range of motion and chafe-free comfort
- Elastic thumb loops for secure hand coverage
- Flatlock seams to minimize chafing; drop tail for more coverage
- 82 g (2.9 oz)
2.3-oz (78-g) 100% recycled polyester double knit with Polygiene® permanent odor control.
Fabric is certified as bluesign™ approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Capilene® Polyester Baselayer
Made from moisture-wicking polyester, Capilene® synthetic baselayers wick moisture away from your skin, breathe efficiently and dry fast to provide the foundation for any layering system for any pursuit. Designed for fast-forward, aerobic activities, they’re quick to wick and quick to dry. Capilene polyester is made from recycled polyester (30% recycled content or more) and is also machine washable.
We make four Capilene fabrics for different levels of exertion and temperatures. All Capilene fabrics have achieved bluesign® approval; have an updated and consistent fit in each fabric weight; and use Polygiene® technology to control odor in the garment. They are the best baselayer option for high-sweat activities and wet conditions.
Polygiene® odor control permanently protects your garments from smelling like a middle school locker room. Sweat itself is odorless, but it creates the conditions that bacteria need to multiply, and some of those bacteria produce odors. Polygiene permanent odor control stops the growth of odor-causing bacteria on fabrics, so you can wear more and wash less.
Active only on the fabric surface, Polygiene permanent odor control does not interfere with perspiration or with the skin’s natural bacterial flora. Polygiene particles are more than 100 times larger than nanoparticles and therefore are too large to penetrate to the skin’s barrier. Polygiene-treated fabrics have received Medical Class 1 approval in Europe, the same class that includes bandages.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice