Patagonia Slope Runner Pack 8L
Vest front comfort with a close-fitting pack for all-day ease on longer trail days.
- Lightweight and breathable materials mapped to provide moisture management and next-to-skin comfort
- Low-profile stretch pockets on chest fit a variety of flasks and hand bottles
- Dedicated phone pocket on chest
- Hydrophobic mono-mesh back panel for maximum airflow
- Pack compartment has ample room for layers and snacks
- 2-liter HydraPak® reservoir included
- Available in four sizes/chest measurements: XS: 76-84 cm; S: 86-94 cm; M: 96-104 cm; L: 106-122 cm
- 200 g (7 oz)
Body: 1.3-oz 100% nylon ripstop with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Panels: 6.1-oz 100% nylon high-flex monofilament mesh
200 g (7 oz)
37 x 104 x 1 cm (14.5 x 41 x .5 in)
8L (488 cu in)
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice