Patagonia Men's City Storm Parka
Insulated with 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products), one of our warmest, waterproof/breathable, thigh-length parkas. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- H2No™ Performance Standard shell made of 2-layer 100% nylon (35% recycled), lined with 1.2-oz 100% nylon ripstop, both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, and insulated with 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Two-way, center-front zipper with an external storm flap that secures with top and bottom snap closures; chin and collar lined with soft microfleece for greater comfort
- Fixed, insulated, two-way-adjustable hood with hidden drawcords that cinch down for protective warmth; laminated visor for visibility in bad conditions
- Box-baffled construction for ultimate warmth
- Two chest pockets with zipper closures; media-compatible, internal zippered pocket
- Two top-entry pockets with magnetic snap closures are lined with brushed jersey on the knuckle side
- Internal adjustable drawcord at waist for a closer fit and to seal out the cold; thigh length; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 1,106 g (39 oz)
H2No™ Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 4.2-oz 100% nylon (35% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Lining: 1.2-oz 100% nylon ripstop with a DWR finish.
Insulation: 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products).
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
2-layer H2No™ Performance Standard shell fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable.
Designed for a wide range of uses, from backpacking to snowboarding, 2-layer H2No™ Performance Standard shell fabrics utilize a taffeta or mesh lining rather than a bonded scrim to protect the waterproof/breathable barrier. The lining increases the garments wicking ability, durability and next-to-skin comfort.
2-layer H2No™ Performance Standard shell fabrics are coated with DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish that repels light rain and snow. In conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
All products bearing the H2No™ mark have been vigorously tested for durability in our Killer Wash.
100% Recycled Down
There’s a huge upside when you can turn waste into something beautiful; we’re doing that with Recycled Down. It’s a mix of either 600- or 700-fill-power goose and duck down reclaimed from cushions, bedding and other used items that can’t be resold. The reclaimed down is washed, using detergent and thermal water at 34 degrees Celsius, then dried at 135 degrees Celsius (20 minutes longer than the industry standard), making it hypoallergenic. Recycled Down offers the identical performance benefits to virgin down.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice