The PowSlayer Pants are lightweight, packable, optimized for backcountry touring and feature a minimalist design. The GORE-TEX PRO fabric package includes the first 100% recycled nylon face fabric to deliver the highest level of durable waterproof/breathable and windproof protection available. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Select Size and Color
- Lightweight, highly breathable, complete storm protection with a recycled face textile, the 3-layer GORE-TEX PRO shell fabric offers the highest level of durable waterproof/breathable and windproof protection available
- These low-profile pants have a minimalist design with side zips for venting, a zip fly with a double-snap closure and grown-on belt loops at the waist
- Vislon® zippers on side zips are watertight and easy to use; coated, low-profile zippers on cargo and right-front hip pockets are water-resistant; all feature low-bulk slim-zip installation
- Loop on rear yoke attaches pants to powder skirt on any Patagonia® Snow jacket
- Articulated patterning for increased range of motion
- Gaiters seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem; zippered pockets: two thigh cargo, one right front hip
- Concealed RECCO® reflector. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Country of OriginMade in Vietnam.
Weight496 g (17.5 oz)
- 3-layer, 4-oz 40-denier 100% recycled nylon plain-weave GORE-TEX PRO shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Size & Fit
Your reviews help us improve our gear. Take a few minutes to tell us what you think.