We do our best to process and ship orders within 1-2 business days (Monday-Friday, excluding holidays). We kindly ask that you choose standard shipping where possible to reduce our environmental impact. If you have any questions about your order, you can reach out to our Customer Service team and we will be happy to help.
Unsure of the right size? Can’t decide between jackets? Our Customer Service team is here to help—the less unnecessary shipping, the better. We have no time limit on returns and accept both current and past-season products.
Sign up for product highlights, original stories, activism awareness, event updates and more.
Drew Chicone's Ambassador Profile
HometownWatkins Glen, New York
ResidesFort Myers, Florida
- Owner of Salty Fly Tying
- Inventor of “Chicone’s Crusher Legs” and “Chicone’s Fettuccini Foam”
- Fly designer for Umpqua Feather Merchants
- Contributed articles to over 70 publications
- Ambassador for the American Museum of Fly Fishing
- Certified casting instructor through the Federation of Fly Fishers (CCI)
- 2016 and 2017 Winner of the I.F.T.D Best in Show Saltwater Fly Pattern Award
- 2014 Winner of the I.F.T.D Iron Fly Competition
- Partnered with Wild River Press books in 2018 to publish three new titles—Top Saltwater Flies: Bonefish, Top Saltwater Flies: Tarpon and Top Saltwater Flies: Permit—which comprise the largest tying instruction series ever published
- Author of Largemouth Bass Flies (2018), Baby Tarpon Flies (2017), Redfish Flies (2014), Snook Flies (2013), Essential Bonefish Flies: Andros (2013), Essential Permit Patterns (2013) and Feather Brain: Developing, Testing, & Improving Saltwater Fly Patterns (2013)