Featuring a brim made of Bureo’s fully traceable NetPlus® material, consisting of 100% recycled fishing nets. The Tin Shed Mesh Cap is made with our 9.6-oz Iron Forge Canvas, which contains hemp—one of the world’s most durable natural fibers, used in making the original work cloth. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Select Size and Color
Hard-Working Yet Easy-Wearing Fabric BlendDurable 55% hemp/27% recycled polyester/18% organic cotton with 100% recycled polyester mesh back
Six-Panel DesignSix-panel, mid-crown design
Personalized FitAdjustable snap closure
Internal HeadbandLightweight, minimal sweatband in our 100% recycled Capilene® Cool Trail fabric with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control for moisture and temperature management
Recycled BrimBrim made of 100% recycled fishing nets
Fair Trade Certified™ SewnFair Trade Certified™ sewn
Country of OriginMade in China.
Weight79 g (2.8 oz)
- Crown and bill: 9.6-oz 55% hemp/27% recycled polyester/18% organic cotton
- Back crown: 2.5-oz 100% recycled polyester mesh
- Headband: 4.4-oz 100% recycled polyester spun jersey with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
- Headband fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Size & Fit
Your reviews help us improve our gear. Take a few minutes to tell us what you think.