Patagonia Stormfront® Roll Top Pack 45L
A classic roll-top dry bag with just enough space to haul your gear in any environment. A 100% waterproof-nonsubmersible pack with low-profile shoulder harness that is comfortable no matter what you’re packing.
- The durable fabric package combines a burly nylon core, an internal TPU coating and an external DWR (durable water repellent) finish to create a fully welded, water-resistant, nonsubmersible bag that stands up to foul weather
- The easy-access roll-top design compresses or expands to accommodate various-sized loads; exterior straps cinch down the roll-top opening (a minimum of three rolls for waterproof-nonsubmersible protection)
- The fully adjustable, low-profile padded shoulder harness and removable waistbelt handle large loads and evenly distribute weight for carrying comfort
- Two webbing loops on the exterior allow you to attach a rod tube or an extra jacket
- Side utility keepers allow you to easily attach extra gear or secure the Stormfront® Roll Top Pack to a raft or inside a canoe
- We designed the Stormfront for compatibility with the Convertible Vest (sold separately)
- 1,171 g (2 lbs 10 oz)
11.7-oz 800-denier 100% nylon with a single-side TPU coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
1,171 g (2 lbs 9.3 oz)
58 x 33 x 30 cm (23 x 13 x 12 in)
45L (2746 cu in)
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice