Patagonia Men's Yulex™ Impact Wetsuit Vest
With flexible 22mm foam panels for additional flotation and impact protection in heavy surf, the stretchy and durable Yulex™ Impact Vest is made from 1.5mm 85% Yulex natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content with a 100% recycled polyester lining. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- 85% Yulex™ natural rubber/15% synthetic, chlorine-free rubber by polymer content; natural rubber is Forest Stewardship Council® certified by the Rainforest Alliance
- High-stretch 100% recycled polyester lining improves flexibility and dry time; exterior is durable and stretchy 88% recycled polyester/12% elastane
- Anatomically placed 22mm foam panels offer impact cushioning while allowing full range of motion
- Pullover design is entered from the bottom
- Folded elastane bindings secured with double-needle coverstitching at neck, armholes and bottom hem to increase comfort and strength
- Flatlock seam construction for maximum durability
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 550 g (19.4 oz)
Body: 1.5mm 85% Yulex™ natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content, lined with high-stretch 100% recycled polyester jersey.
Exterior: 88% recycled polyester/12% elastane.
Impact panels: 22mm EVA foam.
Natural rubber is from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council® certified by the Rainforest Alliance.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
We stand behind everything we make, including our wetsuits. But wetsuits require care if they are going to perform and wear the way they were intended. Patagonia is not responsible for wetsuits that are abused or show normal wear and tear over time. Scratches and fading are inevitable, as are tears from the occasional close call with a fin. Download Patagonia Wetsuit Warranty Form
Our renewable Yulex natural rubber is tapped from hevea trees that can produce rubber for over 30 years; it replaces conventional, nonrenewable neoprene. The raw natural rubber comes form sources that are Forest Stewardship Council certified by the Rainforest Alliance - meaning the trees aren't grown on newly clear-cut rainforest land, like some of the world's supply. By replacing neoprene with natural rubber, we're reducing CO2 emissions by up to ~80% in the manufacturing process.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice