Patagonia Men's Yulex™ Impact Short John
Worn alone or under a wetsuit, this impact suit is made from 1.5mm 85% Yulex natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content, with a high-stretch 100% recycled polyester lining and flexible 25mm foam panels for increased flotation and body protection in heavy surf. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- 85% Yulex™ natural rubber/15% synthetic, chlorine-free rubber by polymer content; natural rubber is Forest Stewardship Council® certified by the Rainforest Alliance
- High-stretch 100% recycled polyester lining improves flexibility and dry time; exterior is durable and stretchy 88% recycled polyester/12% elastane
- 25mm foam panels offer impact cushioning without impeding range of motion; chest panels are removable for surfers who prefer closer contact with their board
- Zipperless design allows entry through either of the two armholes
- Flatlock seam construction for maximum durability
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 839 g (29.6 oz)
Body: 1.5mm 85% Yulex™ natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content, lined with high-stretch 100% recycled polyester jersey.
Exterior: 88% recycled polyester/12% elastane.
Impact panels: 25mm EVA foam.
Natural rubber is from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council® certified by the Rainforest Alliance.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
We stand behind everything we make, including our wetsuits. But wetsuits require care if they are going to perform and wear the way they were intended. Patagonia is not responsible for wetsuits that are abused or show normal wear and tear over time. Scratches and fading are inevitable, as are tears from the occasional close call with a fin. Download Patagonia Wetsuit Warranty Form
Our renewable Yulex natural rubber is tapped from hevea trees that can produce rubber for over 30 years; it replaces conventional, nonrenewable neoprene. The raw natural rubber comes form sources that are Forest Stewardship Council certified by the Rainforest Alliance - meaning the trees aren't grown on newly clear-cut rainforest land, like some of the world's supply. By replacing neoprene with natural rubber, we're reducing CO2 emissions by up to ~80% in the manufacturing process.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice