Patagonia Men's Performance Twill Jeans - Regular
Durable, midweight five-pocket pants built for a more active lifestyle and made with a moisture-wicking/weather-resistant organic cotton/polyester fabric with comfort stretch. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made of solid weft 67% organic cotton/33% T400® polyester comfort-stretch twill with a wicking finish that pulls moisture from the skin and repels water
- Sits on the waist with a regular rise, not too loose but not too tight in the seat and thighs, then cut straight from knee to ankle
- Classic five-pocket design with an antique-nickel shank-button closure, a zip fly, double-needle belt loops, and antique-nickel piton rivets throughout
- Front handwarmer pockets, a small coin pocket on the right hip and two rear pockets with pocket-edge seams bound for a stronger and cleaner finish
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made them earned a premium for their labor
- Available in three inseam lengths: 30", 32" and 34"
- 454 g (16 oz)
7.5-oz 67% organic cotton/33% T400® polyester comfort-stretch twill.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
In 1996, with an increased awareness of the dangers of pesticide use and synthetic fertilizers in growing conventional cotton, we began the exclusive use of organically grown cotton in all of our cotton products.
The quality of organic cotton is equal to or better than conventionally grown cotton, yet organically grown methods support biodiversity and healthy ecosystems, improve the quality of soil and often use less water. Growing organically takes more time, requires more knowledge and skill, and, for now, costs more. But it’s worth it.
To ensure we are buying cotton that is organic as defined by the USDA’s National Organic Program, we require numerous certificates issued by an accredited third-party certification body for every step of the supply chain, from farm to factories.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice