Robust, no-nonsense protection for cold, soaking-wet conditions. The Insulated Torrentshell Jacket takes a responsible step forward by using recycled face fabric on the 2-layer waterproof/breathable shell, and heat-trapping eco-friendly Thermogreen® insulation. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Select Size and Color
Waterproof/Breathable ShellTwo-layer waterproof/breathable H2No™ Performance Standard shell provides long-term waterproof durability
Thermogreen® Insulation100-g Thermogreen® insulation uses 92% recycled polyester fibers and provides soft, lofty warmth
Front ZipperSnag-free center-front zipper with external and internal storm flaps and zipper-garage chin guard
Warm, Adjustable HoodInsulated, two-way-adjustable hood with laminated brim for visibility in bad conditions; hood rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design
Pocket FeaturesTwo welted handwarmer pockets lined with soft microfleece; interior zippered security chest pocket
Upper-Body VentingVenting pit zips have welted, two-way zippers with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
Hook-and-Loop ClosuresSelf-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and a dual-adjust drawcord hem seal out the elements; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Country of OriginMade in Vietnam.
Weight612 g (21.6 oz)
- H2No™ Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 2.7-oz 50-denier ECONYL® 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester with a DWR finish
- Insulation: 100-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled)
- Shell and lining fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Size & Fit
Your reviews help us improve our gear. Take a few minutes to tell us what you think.