Patagonia Black Hole® Waist Pack 5L
This utility waist pack has ample storage for an urban outing or an extra layer on the trail. Made with 100% recycled body fabric, lining and webbing.
- Made from lightweight yet extremely durable, 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a TPU-film laminate to create a fabric that’s weather-resistant, abrasion-resistant and highly packable; lined with 100% recycled polyester with a tough polyurethane coating
- The clean design features a roomy main compartment with an interior mesh pocket to hold easily misplaced items; the front zippered pocket is perfect for your keys, phone and lip balm
- Soft and highly breathable mesh on the lumbar pane provides all-day carrying comfort
- Two external stretch water-bottle pockets expand to hold your favorite-sized vessel
- The 38mm waistbelt is soft and pliable for all-day comfort; it works equally well as a shoulder strap when you carry the Black Hole® Waist Pack over one shoulder
- Two side compression straps allow you to keep the load close to your body
- 320 g (11.29 oz)
Body: 8.7-oz 300-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop (22% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate.
Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating.
Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Body fabric is certified as bluesign®® approved
320 g (11.3 oz)
15.2 x 41.9 x 10.1 cm (6" x 16.5" x 4")
5L (305 cu in)
bluesign™ Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign® technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice