Patagonia Black Hole® Pack 25L
A burly daypack with just the right amount of space to haul your daily essentials and with the durability you expect from our Black Hole® bags. Made with 100% recycled body fabric, lining and webbing.
- Made from lightweight yet extremely durable, 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a TPU-film laminate to create a fabric that’s weather-resistant, abrasion-resistant and highly packable; lined with 100% recycled polyester with a tough polyurethane coating
- The Black Hole® Pack’s easy-access main compartment is clean and open and includes a padded laptop sleeve that fits most 15" laptops; the laptop sleeve also accepts a hydration reservoir when you head to the trails. A zippered top pocket keeps easily misplaced items within reach
- The front stash pocket is perfect for organizing daily essentials like travel documents, sunglasses and phone
- The air-mesh back panel allows increased ventilation for all-day comfort
- Designed with a padded shoulder harness and adjustable sternum strap for all-day, load-carrying comfort
- Two side stretch-woven pockets hold a wide range of water-bottle shapes and sizes
- The front daisy chain allows for myriad lashing options so you can carry extra gear like a bike helmet, yoga pad or an extra rain shell
- 650 g (1 lb 6.92 oz)
Body: 8.7-oz 300-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop (22% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate.
Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating.
Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Body fabric is certified as bluesign®® approved
650 g (1 lb 6.9 oz)
55.9 x 26.7 x 14 cm (22" x 10.5" x 5.5")
25L (1,526 cu in)
bluesign™ Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign® technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice