Patagonia Black Hole® Duffel Bag 70L
Perfect for gearheads, the Black Hole® Duffel 70L easily swallows a week’s worth of stuff and is made with 100% recycled body fabric, lining and webbing.
- Made from lightweight yet extremely durable, 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a TPU-film laminate to create a fabric that’s weather-resistant, abrasion-resistant and highly packable; lined with 100% recycled polyester with a tough polyurethane coating
- The top zipper opens wide to provide quick and easy access to the main compartment; a zippered side pocket and mesh stash pockets inside the lid keep the day’s small essentials close at hand; the Black Hole® Duffel stuffs into its own pocket for easy storage
- The padded, removable shoulder strap lets you carry the Black Hole Duffel over your shoulder and reinforced haul handles withstand over-zealous baggage handlers
- The padded, removable backpack straps have an ergonomic shape for carrying comfort, weight distribution and versatility
- The padded base protects the contents of the Black Hole Duffel from rough terrain and hard knocks
- The exterior daisy chains are sturdy and reinforced and provide myriad lashing options for extra gear
- 1,440 g (3 lbs 2.79 oz)
Body: 14-oz 900-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop (22% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate.
Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating.
Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Body fabric is certified as bluesign®® approved
1,440 g (3 lbs 2.8 oz)
71.1 x 44.4 x 33 cm (28" x 17.5" x 13")
70L (4,272 cu in)
bluesign™ Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign® technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice