Patagonia Arbor Market Pack 15L
A simple zip-closing top-loader with a built-in padded laptop sleeve and a zippered front pocket for accessories.
- The 100% recycled polyester fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish offers a perfect balance of weight and durability for everyday use
- The main compartment has a raised, padded laptop sleeve that fits most 15" laptops; the laptop sleeve also accepts a hydration reservoir when you head to the trails
- Designed with Human Curve shoulder straps for maximum carrying comfort
- Built with a top-mounted, reinforced haul handle
- A zippered front stash pocket is just right for keys, sunglasses or other small items you want to keep close at hand
- 400 g (14.11 oz)
Body: 6.2-oz 600-denier 100% recycled and solution-dyed polyester.
Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester.
Both with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Body fabric is certified as bluesign®® approved
400 g (14.1 oz)
43 x 27 x 10 cm (17 x 10.5 x 4 in)
15L (915 cu in)
bluesign™ Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign® technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice