Patagonia Men's Stretch Nano Storm™ Jacket
The Stretch Nano Storm™ Jacket was built to buffer the start-stop cycle of alpine climbing in blowing, wet and cold conditions. A highly breathable liner and FullRange™ insulation, wrapped in an H2No™ Performance Standard shell fabric, create a belay parka plus storm shell in one.
- Light, supple and stretchy 2-layer waterproof/breathable H2No™ Performance Standard shell fabric
- Revolutionary 60-g FullRange™ insulation warms and stretches; combined with a highly breathable liner, this allows heat to easily move away from the body
- Articulated pattern and seamless shoulder design complement the fabric stretch for enhanced ease of movement
- Alpine helmet-compatible, 2-way adjustable hood uses Cohaesive™ embedded cord-lock system for ease of use with gloved hands
- Pockets: Two waterproof, PU-coated chest pockets; two welted, high handwarmer pockets with DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zippers; two internal catch-all pockets
- Venting pit zips have waterproof, PU-coated 2-way zippers
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and dual-adjust Cohaesive™ embedded cord-lock system at hem seal out the elements
- 581 g (20.5 oz)
H2No™ Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 2.2-oz 30-denier 100% nylon stretch ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Lining: 1.3-oz 20-denier 100% nylon stretch ripstop.
Insulation: 60-g FullRange™ 100% polyester stretchView The Footprint Chronicles
2-layer H2No™ Performance Standard shell fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable.
Designed for a wide range of uses, from backpacking to snowboarding, 2-layer H2No™ Performance Standard shell fabrics utilize a taffeta or mesh lining rather than a bonded scrim to protect the waterproof/breathable barrier. The lining increases the garments wicking ability, durability and next-to-skin comfort.
2-layer H2No™ Performance Standard shell fabrics are coated with DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish that repels light rain and snow. In conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
All products bearing the H2No™ mark have been vigorously tested for durability in our Killer Wash.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice