Patagonia Men's Powder Bowl Jacket
Built with a 100% recycled polyester GORE-TEX face fabric, the Powder Bowl Jacket provides tough, long-wearing waterproof/breathable and windproof protection for skiers and boarders who ride the mountain in all conditions. With a refined fit and clean styling, Powder Bowls are durable yet designed with ease of motion in mind. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Tough, 2-layer 100% recycled polyester GORE-TEX fabric for durable waterproof/breathable and windproof protection; mesh lining wicks away moisture
- Helmet-compatible, two-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; tall collar protects neck and face even with hood down
- Drawcord on hem exits into handwarmers for easy adjustment
- Watertight, coated zippers with slim zip installation reduce bulk and weight; pit zips quickly release heat; low-profile cuffs secure over or under gloves
- Adjustable powder skirt can be cinched for a tight seal or lies flat when not in use; webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers, one chest with secure media pocket with cable routing, one forearm, one interior zippered pocket with key clip and one interior drop-in
- Concealed RECCO® reflector. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- 941 g (33.2 oz)
Shell: 2-layer, 4.6-oz 150-denier 100% recycled polyester GORE-TEX fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Lining: (torso) 3.8-oz 100% brushed-polyester mesh; (sleeves) 3.8-oz 100% polyester mesh.
Powder skirt: 2.2-oz 50-denier 100% polyester taffeta.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
The construction of 2-Layer GORE-TEX® Products is unique. A GORE-TEX® membrane is bonded to an outer material, then combined with a free-flowing lining. The benefit: a soft, lightweight garment that keeps you dry and lets you move freely.
The GORE-TEX® membrane has 9 billion pores per square inch, with each pore 20,000 times smaller than a water droplet. These tiny holes are too small for water and wind to pass through from the outside. But these same pores are large enough for moisture vapor to pass through, so your body's perspiration is able to escape and you won’t feel clammy or uncomfortable inside your jacket.
bluesign™ Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign® technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice