Patagonia Women's Sundown Sally Dress
This soft, lightweight jersey dress is a welcome travel companion. It’s stretchy, wicks sweat and has HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control—in case there’s no time or inclination for laundering. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made of 85% recycled polyester/15% elastane with wicking properties and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control; designed with multifunctional movement in mind for hiking and travel
- Inspired by our famous Nanogrip bikini top, the empire bodice has an open back and crisscross straps for adjustability
- Interior shelf bra provides support with removable cups for modesty
- Classic straight A-line mountain-woman silhouette
- Above-the-knee length
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 179 g (6.3 oz)
5-oz (prints: 5.2-oz) 85% recycled polyester/15% elastane jersey with MiDori® bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control.
Fabric is certified as bluesign®® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
HeiQ® Fresh uses the natural antimicrobial properties of silver ions to keep clothes odor free. It’s made from recycled silver salt*— the ions of which are naturally present in our environment and can be found in our drinking water, salt water and soil—that effectively inhibits the metabolism of the bacteria from processing odorless sweat into body odor.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice