Patagonia Women's Steel Forge Denim Overalls
We make our durable work denim from a 12.5-oz 92% organic cotton/8% Dyneema® blend. Dyneema® is a lightweight fiber fifteen times stronger than steel; the fabric is made with USA-grown cotton dyed with natural indigo. Features adjustable suspenders, a button-adjustable waist, and plentiful pockets
- Made from a 12.5-oz 92% organic cotton/8% Dyneema® blend; the fabric is made by Cone Mills using cotton grown in the USA; the bibs are cut and sewn in the USA
- Dye comes from Stony Creek Colors and is derived from natural indigo grown in the USA
- For a customizable fit
- Zippered pocket keeps your phone, wallet and other valuables safe. Utility pocket keeps a multitool close-at-hand
- Roomy enough to hold hand tools
- Roomy enough to hold hand tools and add abrasion-resistance at a high-contact point
- For a customizable fit with, or without, bulky layers
- 992 g (35 oz)
12.5-oz 92% organic cotton/8% Dyneema®, dyed with a bio-based dye derived from natural indigo
In 1996, with an increased awareness of the dangers of pesticide use and synthetic fertilizers in growing conventional cotton, we began the exclusive use of organically grown cotton in all of our cotton products.
The quality of organic cotton is equal to or better than conventionally grown cotton, yet organically grown methods support biodiversity and healthy ecosystems, improve the quality of soil and often use less water. Growing organically takes more time, requires more knowledge and skill, and, for now, costs more. But it’s worth it.
To ensure we are buying cotton that is organic as defined by the USDA’s National Organic Program, we require numerous certificates issued by an accredited third-party certification body for every step of the supply chain, from farm to factories.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice