Patagonia Women's Seabrook Run Tank Top
A soft, classic tank that wicks moisture on the run. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Soft and breathable 89% recycled polyester/11% elastane heathered jersey
- Scoop-neck, racerback layering tank
- Open back for added breathability during your everyday pursuits on the trail, in the studio or on the wall
- Hip length for just-right coverage
- Reflective logo
- HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 102 g (3.6 oz)
5.4-oz 89% recycled polyester/11% elastane jersey with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control.
Fabric is certified as bluesign®® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
HeiQ® Fresh uses the natural antimicrobial properties of silver ions to keep clothes odor free. It’s made from recycled silver salt*— the ions of which are naturally present in our environment and can be found in our drinking water, salt water and soil—that effectively inhibits the metabolism of the bacteria from processing odorless sweat into body odor.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice