Patagonia Women's Glorya Twist Top
We took our beloved Glorya fabric and designed a front-to-back reversible top. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Reversible top that wicks moisture and dries fast, with a soft blend of 74% recycled polyester/19% TENCEL™ lyocell/7% elastane heathered jersey
- Cap sleeves make this piece bra friendly
- Front and back scoop neck can be worn with the back in the front and the front in the back
- Modern and contemporary silhouette
- Twist detail on right and left side seams; shirttail hem
- Pairs well with our Quiet Ride Jacket or Hoody, and Lightweight Pack Out Tights
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 88 g (3.1 oz)
4.9-oz 74% recycled polyester/19% TENCEL™ lyocell/7% elastane heathered jersey.
Fabric is certified as bluesign®® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
TENCEL® is a branded lyocell fiber that comes from the pulp of trees that are grown on sustainably run farms certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC).
The eucalyptus wood pulp is dissolved in a non-toxic organic solvent. The solution is extruded through fine holes to produce fiber and the solvent is recycled in a closed-loop process – more than 99% of the solvent is recovered and reused. We ensure that the fabric processing of TENCEL® lyocell fiber does not utilize any harmful chemicals (like formaldehyde).
TENCEL® lyocell is a high-tenacity cellulosic fiber, which gives high strength properties to the fabric which can then be used in place of other regenerated cellulose fibers such as viscose rayon.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice