Patagonia Women's Capilene® Cool Trail Bike Henley
Combining wicking fabric, built-in odor control, on-bike tailoring and a casual, easy-wearing aesthetic, the Capilene® Cool Trail Bike Henley is as happy post-ride socializing as it is on the trail. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Soft, stretchy and recycled polyester (50-100%) fabric stretches and breathes during high-output and variable-climate rides
- Lightweight, moisture-wicking fabric has HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
- Articulated seams and longer back hem contour to body posture on bike
- Button-up chest pocket and small woven label at bottom hem
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 136 g (4.8 oz)
Solids: 4.4-oz 100% recycled polyester spun jersey.
Heathers: 4.4-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) spun jersey.
Both with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
HeiQ® Fresh uses the natural antimicrobial properties of silver ions to keep clothes odor free. It’s made from recycled silver salt*— the ions of which are naturally present in our environment and can be found in our drinking water, salt water and soil—that effectively inhibits the metabolism of the bacteria from processing odorless sweat into body odor.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice