Patagonia Women's Caliza Rock Pants
Lightweight organic cotton/elastane with just enough stretch for all-day comfort at the crag, our low-key yet on-point Caliza Rock Pants live and breathe rock climbing.
- Soft and stretchy organic cotton/elastane blend regulates temperature; stays breathable, durable and comfortable; and has four-way stretch for unrestricted mobility
- Articulated pattern and added stretch fabric enhance movement and comfort under a harness
- Low-profile, contoured knit waistband layers comfortably under a harness or backpack waistbelt
- Drop-in front and rear pockets have lay-flat construction for comfort under harness
- Cuffs adjust with low-profile snaps
- 340 g (12 oz)
6.6-oz 93% organic cotton/7% elastane plain weave with four-way stretch
In 1996, with an increased awareness of the dangers of pesticide use and synthetic fertilizers in growing conventional cotton, we began the exclusive use of organically grown cotton in all of our cotton products.
The quality of organic cotton is equal to or better than conventionally grown cotton, yet organically grown methods support biodiversity and healthy ecosystems, improve the quality of soil and often use less water. Growing organically takes more time, requires more knowledge and skill, and, for now, costs more. But it’s worth it.
To ensure we are buying cotton that is organic as defined by the USDA’s National Organic Program, we require numerous certificates issued by an accredited third-party certification body for every step of the supply chain, from farm to factories.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice