With ample storage, intuitive organization and reimagined using lighter, more comfortable materials, the water-resistant 10-liter Stealth Sling is built for epic day trips and multiple hatches with enough room for one more fly box. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Select Size and Color
Shell is made of 6-oz 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a polyurethane coating on one side and a TPU coating on the reverse
Material package is designed to be lightweight, quiet and mold to the body for easy casting and comfortable, all-day use
Stealth Sling capacity is 10 liters
Embedded magnets on the pack front and shoulder straps temporarily hold flies, nippers or hemos for quicker fly changes
Dual-entry hydration sleeve secures container on top of pack for quick access; multiple D-rings, docking stations and gear sleeves keep equipment close at hand
Integrated holsters allow for secure, right- or left-handed net carry; internal waterproof pocket; for storage inside or outside the pack, there's a removable waterproof pocket built with TRU® Zip technology
Fair Trade Certified™ Sewn
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
Country of Origin
Made in Vietnam.
650 g (1 lb 6.92 oz)
- Shell: 6-oz 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a PU face coating and a TPU back coating
- Lining: 3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a PU coating
- Back panel: 4.5-oz 100% recycled polyester hydrophobic mesh
- Pockets: 9.4-oz 66% nylon/34% elastane mesh
- Webbing: 100% recycled nylon
- Cord: 100% recycled polyester
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
650 g (1 lbs 6.9 oz oz)
9" x 21.5" x 6"
10L (610 cu in)