Patagonia Stealth Atom Sling 8L
A versatile sling pack that provides functional performance for anglers looking for a vest alternative; pack volume is 8 liters.
- 5.5-oz 210-denier CORDURA® 86% nylon/14% polyester ripstop with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; pack volume is 8 liters
- Molded, drop-down panel with fly keeper; main pocket holds two large fly boxes; interior storage pockets; drop-in security pocket; waterproof interior pocket
- Exterior YKK® zippers with covered welt are highly water-repellent
- Stretch-woven back panel for comfort and ease of cleaning
- Adjustable waist strap to allow for layering
- Nylon/elastane water-bottle pocket with security keeper
- Exterior tippet spool holder
- 580 g (20.46 oz)
5.5-oz 210-denier CORDURA® 86% nylon/14% polyester ripstop with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
580 g (1 lb 4.5 oz)
39 x 24 x 19 cm (15.3 x 9.5 x 7.5 in)
8L (488 cu in)
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice